25 September 2019 — EN+ GROUP IPJSC (the “Company”, “the Group” or “En+ Group”), (LSE: ENPL; MOEX: ENPL) a leading international vertically integrated aluminium and power producer is pleased to announce that it was recognized by the Corporate & Financial Awards 2019 in two categories:
- The Group’s Investor Relations, PR and reputation management handling the sanctions period won Gold in the “Most effective crisis communications” category
- The 2018 Annual Report (the “Report”) picked up bronze in the “Best printed report: International”
The Corporate & Financial Awards programme celebrates and showcases excellence in financial communications and provides recognition for the efforts of staff, companies, agencies and beneficiaries. The award’s jury consists of 22 proven experts in IR, corporate and financial communications. Over 80 companies were shortlisted by the organization in 2019, including six corporates from Russia.
The Group’s 2018 annual report, titled “Strength in Evolution”, aims to clearly articulate the evolution of the business over its first year as a public company, as well as the sweeping governance changes made by the Group in early 2019 to remove sanctions and open the business up to new opportunities. The Report delivered a high standard of transparency and used clear narrative and engaging design to present the sustainability mission that underpins both the Group’s social mission and its long-term business objectives.
Earlier this year the Report was recognized by the jury of the 2018 Vision Awards Annual Report Competition in the following categories:
- Silver Award - for excellence within its industry on the development of the organization's annual report for the past fiscal year
- Top 50 Reports Europe/Middle East/Africa Region
- Top 20 Russian Reports of 2018
- Technical Achievement Award for overall excellence in the art and method of annual report communications for the past fiscal year