OFAC extends General License No. 13A to deadline of 6 June 2018
2 May 2018 — EN+ GROUP PLC (the “Company”) (LSE: ENPL, MOEX: ENPL) announces that:
- On 1 May 2018, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the Department of the Treasury of the United States of America (“US Treasury”) announced pursuant to its FAQ 584 an extension of the authorization period under a new General License No.13A to 12:01am (EST) on 6 June 2018. This brings General License No.13A in line with the current authorization period for General License No.12.
- The formal request submitted by the Company to OFAC on 26 April 2018 remains, which requests an extension of the authorization period under General License No.13A (which has now superseded General License No.13) and General License No.12 to 31 October 2018 or such a date that OFAC considers appropriate.
- London Stock Exchange announced that there will not be a suspension of the Company’s GDR trading (Reg S) on the London Stock Exchange (http://www.londonstockexchange.com/traders-and-brokers/rules-regulations/change-and-updates/stock-exchange-notices/2018/n0518.pdf).
- Lord Barker of Battle, in his capacity as independent chairman, together with the Company’s independent director, continue to focus on implementation of the plan announced on 27 April 2018.
- The Company continues to work to protect the interests of all group stakeholders, investors and employees worldwide and will make further announcements as soon as possible.